1. Lavender Bath ~ Take a handful of Epsom salts and add 5 drops of Lavender oil. Then sprinkle in your bath water for an ultra-relaxing experience.
2. Relax & Rest ~ After a hard work out or a long day on your feet, rub Lavender along with Lemongrass on your legs and feet. This will help soothe sore muscles.
3. Magic Mascara ~ add 1-2 drops to your mascara for strong beautiful lashes. BONUS, you get an added calming therapeutic effect while you do your makeup.
4. Quick Fix ~ Mix three parts Fractionated Coconut Oil with one part Lavender essential oil help clear up skin irritation associated with chafing. Great for little ones!
5. Dream Time ~ Rub 1-2 drops on the bottoms of the feet for a more restful sleep.
6. Fresh Laundry ~ Add 2-4 drops to wool laundry balls and throw in your drier. No more toxic laundry softness are needed!
7. That’s Hot! ~ Did you touch a pan or iron that was still hot? Apply Lavender oil to the affected area to soothe skin irritation, relieve redness and ease puffiness.
8. After Sun Spray ~ In a 2 oz glass spray bottle add 10 drops Lavender and 10 drops peppermint. Fill the rest up with fractionated coconut oil to soothe and cool skin.
9. A Sleepy Time Trick ~ Add 2-3 drops of Lavender on a pillow or fill a 2oz spray bottle with water and add 10 drops lavender for your own pillow spray.
10. Add Flavor ~ Lavender adds a unique and delicious flavor to foods and can be used in baking, marinades and drinks. Just add 1 drop at a time, then taste. 1-2 drops will do.
11. Bye Bye Bug Bite ~ Did something just bite me? Apply 1-2 drops Lavender on bug bite to relieve itching and help eliminate stinging.
12. Owie! ~ One drop of Lavender will help relieve the sensitivity of occasional scrapes and minor abrasions.
13. Clear The Mind ~ Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to lessen the effects of anxious feelings and to promote mental clarity.
14. Chill Out ~ Add one drop of lavender in hands, rub together and inhale to calm and relax.
15. Therapeutic Dish & Laundry Soap ~ Add Lavender for additional aromatherapy benefits to soaps you use to clean dishes and laundry. It transforms your cleaning experience!