Put some PEP in your STEP!
pure carrier oil such as coconut, olive, grape seed or avocado oil.
Enjoy my favorite uses for peppermint!
1. Support Breathing ~ Add 1 drop in your hands, rub together then inhale. Be sure to close eyes! This magically opens airways, invigorates lungs and supports healthy breathing.
2. Happy Feet ~ Before working or going to the gym, add 1 drop Peppermint to bottoms of feet, add socks then shoes and have happy / cool feet all day long.
3. Chill Out~ In a 2 oz glass spray bottle, add 6-8 drops of Peppermint essential oil and fill the rest with water. Keep nearby and spray on when you need to cool down!
4. ByeBye Dragon Breath ~ Just one drop of peppermint will freshen breath for close encounters.
5. Stay Alert ~ One drop inhaled deeply will increase alertness and help with memory retention.
6. Head Tension ~ Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender to relieve tension and pressure.
7. Support Joints and Muscles ~ Peppermint is is great at soothing occasional soreness in muscles and joints. Try peppermint instead of an ice bath.
8. Car Ride Calmer ~ “Mom, I feel like I’m gonna throw uuu…” Grab your peppermint, have them inhale, rub on tummy or take internally for occasional car ride discomfort.
9. Peppy Smoothie ~ Add a drop of Peppermint to a chocolate shake or smoothie for a delicious twist.
10. Brownie Heaven ~ At the end of mixing batter, fold in 8-10 drops peppermint and bake as directed. Delicious peppermint brownies = crowd pleaser.
11. Wake Up at the Wheel ~ Instead of slapping your face to keep awake, Inhale Peppermint from the bottle, add a drop to back of neck or under tongue to perk up on long drives.
12. Tingling Scalp ~ Add to shampoo to stimulate your senses and help with scalp health.
13. Focus ~ Deeply inhale Peppermint to feel energized, revitalized and ready to go.
14. Support Blood Circulation ~ Peppermint can support blood circulation and leave you feeling refreshed. Inhale or Diffuse before study time for improved concentration and alertness.
15. Chocolate + Mint = Heaven ~ Peppermint and chocolate are a wonderful combination. Add 1 drop into your chocolate beverages, coffee, baked goods and recipes. Delish !
Be sure you are only ingesting pure, organic and non toxic essential oils. Not all are safe to take internally.
Contact me HERE to see the brand I recommend.