Cancer is affecting 1 in 2 Men and 1 in 3 Women!
I lost my Mom to Pancreatic Cancer over 6 years ago. My entire life she shared that "everything happens for a reason, for the best." I recently realized that through loosing her to cancer, she has inspired me to stay well. I have done a few years of research on ways I can boost immunity, reduce toxic load and provide extra health to my cells. I want to ask you one question.....
What if there was something we could do to PREVENT Cancer???
According to breastcancer.org,1 one in eight women will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime, and nearly 40,000 women lose their lives to the disease each year.
In the largest review of research into lifestyle and breast cancer, the American Institute of Cancer Research estimated that about 40 percent of US breast cancer cases could be prevented if people made wiser lifestyle choices. More than likely, 75 percent to 90 percent of breast cancers could be avoided by strictly applying ta healthier lifestyle.
According to Dr. Mercola
It's important to realize that less than 10 percent of all breast cancer cases are thought to be related to genetic risk factors.2 The remainder—90 percent—appear to be triggered by environmental factors.
As Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer Shares:
"Our genetics might load the gun, but our lifestyle choices pull the trigger". www.chrisbeatcancer.com
What if there was SOMETHING you could do to Prevent it?
Here are my top 10 Tips that you can implement RIGHT NOW!
1. Food (eat whole foods)
3. Omit Aluminum (eliminate underwire bras and aluminum in deodorant)
Buy THIS deodorant that helps with anxious feelings while keeping you smelling amazing!
4. Reduce EMF (electromagnetic field or energies)
5. Get Quality Sleep (if you are looking for a natural/safe/non-toxic remedies, I can hook you up ;)
Essential oils for sleep are Lavender, Serenity, Copaiba, Vetiver, Cedarwood and more.
6. Safer Screenings (Thermography)
7. Avoid GMOs
8. Limit Alcohol this is acidic. Alkaline with Citrus oils in water.
9. Whole Food Supplements and Essential oils ~ Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender information below.
10. Power of Thoughts! Affirmations, Read Books, Check out "You can Heal your Life" by Louise Hay <3
Whole Food Supplements & Top 3 Essential Oils
Essential Oils for Cellular Support
- Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.*
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India, and the Arabic Peninsula and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Diffuse Frankincense during your morning yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
- Take one to two drops of this essential oil in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
- Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to the cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into the hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.*
- It may support healthy immune function and response.*
- Frankincense helps to support the overall health of the digestive system and the GI tract.*
- It may help to support healthy lung and respiratory function, especially when combined with citrus oils.*
- It helps to keep the gums, the teeth, and the mouth looking clean and healthy.
- This essential oil helps to support the health of the cardiovascular system.*
- Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system and supports healthy nervous system function.*
- It may have cleansing properties and can help to protect against environmental threats.
- Frankincense promotes healthy joint function.*
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.*
- It helps to support healthy liver function.*
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.*
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.*
Sandalwood (Indian or Hawaiian)
- Add to your shampoo or moisturizer to improve the look of your skin and hair.
- Diffuse in your bedroom after a long, stressful day or before meditation.
- Apply to your skin the day before a big photo shoot or presentation.
- Diffuse or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- After a long day of working on your honey-do list, add one to two drops to your hot bath to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Promotes healthy looking, smooth skin.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Enhances mood.
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.
- For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse to lessen tension and balance emotions.
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add Lavender to bath water to soak away stress, or apply it to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use it in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take Lavender internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take Lavender internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- Lavender makes a great addition to any hair treatment, shampoo, or conditioner. It can help keep the scalp looking clean and healthy.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- It may support the heart and cardiovascular system.*
- It may also help to support healthy immune function and response during times of seasonal threats.*
- Lavender synergistically helps to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It can be particularly calming and support healthy moods during menstruation and menopause.
- Lavender promotes feelings of vitality.
- It can reduce anxious feelings, even when the ability to smell aromas has been lost.
- When diluted and massaged on the abdomen of infants or when added to bath water, Lavender can promote calming and soothing feelings.
- This essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness.
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task.
- Lavender subjectively improves work environments.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
To get started with ANY essential oils or whole food supplements, connect with me HERE
Or View my doterra WEBSITE to take a peek.
SAVE THE MOST MONEY by getting a wholesale account. Details HERE.
Know Better, Do Better
Tap IN!! Oct 17-23 To a FREE Healing Cancer Summit!
This week-long Summit is packed with tips from 20 renowned experts to help you reduce stress and overcome the fear of a cancer diagnosis, discover healing foods and radical self-love. Visit the AMAZING kriscarr.com for more information.
Be well my friends and remember that PREVENTION is the BEST form of HEALTHCARE.
What tools are YOU going to give your body to THRIVE?