DAY TWO of BOGO Week! Today, February 21st, you can get this amazing deal till midnight MST tonight! Buy an AromaTouch Essential Oil and get a Marjoram for FREE.
Here is some info on these beauties:
Sing Along to the video below :)
Sung to the Tune of "ABC" by the Jackson 5
Today Buy Aroma Touch
Get Marjoram Free
Use to Soothe Minor Aches
And Stay Calm, In Massage
Muscles and Joints
Feel all your Tension fade
In Warm Salt Bath
Lifts Mood, Aromatically
Ya’ll want to boost your Immunity
Used in Aroma Touch Technique
Who needs these oils? Baby YOU and ME.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Watch my Video HERE
1) AROMATOUCH AromaTouch, doTERRA’s proprietary massage blend, combines the unique benefits of oils known to provide relaxing and comforting effects. AromaTouch combines our essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender essential oils in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques. This popular blend is a vital part of the doTERRA AromaTouch Technique, a proprietary method for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
● Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension or use with a carrier oil for massage.
● Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch Massage Blend.
● Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
2) MARJORAM is also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains, ” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavor to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese. In modern applications, Marjoram is valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system when used internally.* It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems when ingested.*
● Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
● Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
● Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
● Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
What are YOU most excited to use essential oils for?