This is one of my favorite times of the year!
It's all about LOVE!
What can we do to LOVE ourselves more? I have a secret... we need to start with changing what we THINK about ourselves. Let's cut ourselves some slack shall we?? It's all in our mind and there are little things we can do to tweak it!!
You know what... YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH! And if you are not feeling great about who you are, you can create a better life for you just by creating new habits.
We have been given this ONE body. We can do whatever we want with it. We can feed it what we want, exercise it (or not at all) and tell our mind all kinds of good (or bad) things. Since I am on a path of self discovery, I would love to share with you,
5 tips on what you can do TODAY to LOVE yourself a little more...
1. Eat healthy foods! Nourish this one body you have with veggies, fruit and organic meats (unless you are a Vegan). Eliminate artificial colors/flavors, preservatives, GMOs, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup and anything you can't pronounce.
2. Exercise and MOVE your body. This is not only good for our heart, lungs, muscles and digestive system. It is also great for our minds. I LOVE to move my body and it seems to help get out frustrations and stress along with the benefit of sweating out all those toxins.
3. Rest and Manage Stress. It is said that adults should get 7-8 hours of solid sleep a night. If you are NOT getting that much sleep, try turning off and electronic devices at least 30 minutes before sleep. Diffuse some Lavender essential oil or spritz a little on your pillow before bedtime. My favorite trick is putting it on the bottoms of my feet. Click HERE for my favorite blend of essential oils that helps me manage anxious feelings focus and de-stress... And be sure to do the things you LOVE to do. Laugh more, play games & surround yourself with others that will help YOU be a better, happier person.
4. Reduce your Toxic Load. We live in a toxic soup. We have toxins in our food, air, water, cleaning supplies, beauty products and even people!! We see it on the news, out in public, while driving and in some music!! How do we get away from it all?? We have TOTAL control over what we are putting in our mouths, on our skin and what we choose to clean our homes with. I love that I am now empowered in my own home with essential oils and non toxic products. At least I can check that off my list of things to search for. Contact me HERE to get started and more educated on essential oils and non- toxic solutions and forms of healthcare.
5. Feed your Mind Daily If we want to get better with anything, we must practice. Practice playing the piano, a favorite sport, yoga, for a test, leadership, work, singing.... you name it. Repetition gets us closer to our goals and we get better with anything the more time we put into it. The same goes for our thoughts. Our subconscious mind had been pre programmed and we MUST chip away at our mind. Daily we must work on our thoughts, limiting beliefs, fears of rejection, feelings of not being good enough, that we are worth it and loving our selves more. How do we do this? By listening to positive speakers, reading inspiring books, mediate, say "THANK YOU" every morning we wake up and count our blessings when we go to bed at night. I invite you to take 10 minutes a day of personal development and positive thinking and see where it leads you.
Join us for our upcoming classes. Click on the Photo for information on each class. We can't wait for you to join us.
Take Care and STAY WELL.
Sending Love and Light your way,