WHY didn't I think of this sooner? I am in heaven with all the positivity and feedback. Since I feel so passionate about sharing non-toxic solutions with others I decided to share more thorough SONGS. Remember all those jingeles, commercials and theme songs when you were a kid? I DO. I hope these lyrics mixed with music will help you remember the many uses and powers of essential oils too.
Today's song dijour: Lavender to the Tune of Silent Night
Watch on YouTube HERE
See the Full Facebook Live HERE
Sing Along with the Lyrics
One drop soothes burns, scrapes and owies
Eases Head Tension
Helps with aches
Inhale to De-stress When Kids Drive you INSANE
Diffuse or use topically
Lavender supports restfull sleep
Other Uses for Lavender
2 . Head To Toe Rest! After a hard work out or a long day on your feet, rub Lavender along with Lemongrass on your legs and feet. It will help soothe sore muscles and fully rest.
3 . Take The Stinky Out Of Vinegar. Add 4-5 drops of Lavender to your vinegar cleaning mixture for a more bearable scent.
4. Quick Fix. Mix three parts Fractionated Coconut Oil with one part Lavender essential oil in a small spray bottle or roll on to help clear up skin irritation associated with chafing. Great for little ones!
5. Bring on the ZZZ’s. Rub on the bottoms of the feet for a more restful sleep.
6. Enjoy A Fresh And Clean Mattress. Sprinkle a mixture of 1 cup baking soda and 10 drops of lavender essential oil over your mattress. Allow the mixture to sit for at least one hour then use the vacuum hose to clean it up. You can combine with drops of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, or Rosemary as well.
7. Ouch! That’s Hot! The next time someone doesn’t realize the iron or pan is still hot; apply Lavender oil to the affected area to soothe skin irritation, relieve redness and ease puffiness.
8. Lovely Mascara Add a drop or two to mascara to promote healthy lashes. The relaxing aromatherapy is an added bonus.
9. A Sleepy Time Trick. A few drops of Lavender placed on a pillow will help a restless toddler (or adult) fall asleep and stay asleep.
10. Flavor Twist. Lavender adds a unique and delicious flavor to marinades, custards, breads, cookies, icings, and even honey and syrup.
11. Homemade Aftershave. Use after shaving to soothe and soften skin and to lessen the redness and burning caused by razor burn.
12. Take The “Ouch” Out. One drop of Lavender will help relieve the discomfort and sensitivity of occasional sore gums, dry or chapped lips, occasional scrapes and abrasions, or after too much sun.
13. Clear The Mind. Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to lessen the effects of stressful, anxious feelings and to promote mental clarity.
14. Care For Your Baby Belly. Rub Lavender essential oil onto an itchy tummy while pregnant.
15. Therapeutic Dish & Laundry Soap. If your liquid soap smells a bit flat, you can add Lavender for additional aromatherapy benefits. It transforms your cleaning experience!